Product Owner Image Processing Semiconductor Technologies (f/m/x)
Jena, Dresden, Leipzig, Berlin, Roßdorf, Munich, Oberkochen
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that’s focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues.
Shape the digital future of ZEISS in the Global Algorithms & Software Semiconductor Mask Solutions team!
Your sophisticated algorithms highly efficiently process enormous amounts of image data. Your teams´ success enables the performance of our complex photomask systems - the essential building block to produce defect-free microchips.
Our high-tech measurement systems for semiconductor lithography are characterized by extreme requirements on measurement performance and a high level of automated image evaluation. Robustly and efficiently evaluating complex customer requirements and large amounts of data with machine learning is very demanding. Your role is to bring such solutions into our products.
You will assume responsibility for the algorithm development of our division-wide image processing and computer vision solutions. You identify and negotiate development requirements with internal and external stakeholders. Thereby you coordinate complex interfaces and have a good technical understanding of the product. You will be responsible for the development progress and shape the product vision.
- a very successfully completed degree in physics, computer science, engineering, or applied mathematics
- several years of professional experience in product management, as a project manager or product owner in a Scrum team, ideally in the field of algorithm development in the semiconductor industry
- very good knowledge of image processing, computer vision, machine learning and optical systems
- excellent communication skills, independence, strong negotiation skills, very good assertiveness, and team spirit
- very good English skills
- great passion to successfully solve complex and difficult problems independently and as part of a team
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.