Senior User Experience Designer (f/m/x)
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that’s focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues.
The Digital Innovation Partners unit based in Munich, Oberkochen and Jena is realizing cutting-edge and customer-centric digital solutions jointly with the ZEISS business units.
Your role at ZEISS Digital Innovation Partners:
As a Senior User Experience Designer, you will play a crucial role in strengthening the online team of the Digital Innovation Partners and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at ZEISS. You will be working on UX development within an agile (or project) set-up to create world class user experiences, covering day-to-day UX development of existing features, as well as strategic visions to inform the future of the ZEISS online touchpoints - and their increasing integration into ZEISS’ and customers’ digital workflows. In this challenging function, you will be responsible for the user-centered experience design and interaction design for new digital solutions based on our customer's job-to-be-done. Your initial focus will be the experience design for unique digital services - as well as driving the implementation of the design efficiently, maintaining highest levels of quality. You will be responsible for analyzing ongoing customer journeys, indicating crucial interaction moments and touchpoints. Leveraging intensive customer interactions, you will surface our customers' needs and current pain points - as well as the entire stakeholder ecosystem.
Take over responsibility for important projects and shape the future of ZEISS!
- at least 5+ years of professional experience in a leading UI/UX design & innovation agency, or in-house managing large scale projects
- a Master’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, New Media, HCI or an equivalent work experience
- a passion for great work, are eager to design flows and user experiences that are elegant yet simple
- experience in managing and developing UI pattern libraries and style guides and are well versed in leading mobile UI and Web patterns
- experience in handling the translation of UI concepts into running digital products / online services (SCRUM-way of working)
- initial experience in a start-up environment and exposure to cross-discipline teams would be an advantage
- experience in Design Thinking and hands-on field studies and user research are a plus
- advanced skills in interactive and design tools such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, HTML, JS/CSS, Flinto, Sketch, Atomic, InVision, Principle and AfterEffects
- very strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills in English and German as well as the ability to communicate the value of design within a design and business context
At ZEISS we encourage creative thinking and innovation. We work in dynamic and interdisciplinary teams and offer individual development perspectives as well as flexibility in organizing your work. We care about our employees and take particular responsibility for improving society and preserving our environment. These core values have shaped our corporate culture at ZEISS for over 170 years.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.