Solution Architect Health Ecosystem (m/f/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new. Your role:
As Solution Architect Health Ecosystem, you will be overseeing all ZEISS healthcare ecosystem solutions through the glasses of architecture to build scalable, secure and performant solutions while engaging at all levels of the organization from hands-on engineering viable solutions with project teams to briefing of senior executives. You will be responsible for the definition and implementation of an overall solution architecture concept, a roadmap and an implementation strategy and consult and work closely with product teams on architectural decisions and their implementation. You will maintain deep technical and business knowledge of relevant technology stacks, security, cloud computing of the ZEISS health Ecosystem and their trends in healthcare solutions. You also support the transformation of our highly motivated teams and established programs using agile frameworks, such as SAFe.
- You have an advanced degree in (medical) computer science, engineering or mathematics.
- At least five years’ experience in implementing solutions in at least one of the following industries: biopharma, medical technology or provider
- At least three years’ hands-on architecture experience related to cloud technologies preferably Azure services
- Experience in working within Medical Device regulations, preferably in an agile setup, and with medical standards such as DICOM, FHIR
- Experience in big data analytics and machine learning applications within the healthcare environment
- Ability of strategical thinking with considerations of business, products and technical challenges
- strong communication, facilitation and analytical skills in English, preferably also in German
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.