Working Student Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
ZEISS Corporate Research & Technology gives you the opportunity to collect your first industry experience in Machine Learning and Software Engineering. You will support our Machine Learning team from the first day in the realization of our visionary products in the field of Machine Learning @ZEISS.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new:
As a working student in Software Engineering for Machine Learning, you are responsible for the further development of our internal Machine Learning framework and platform for Computer Vision applications. Apart from the actual development, this includes the communication with different teams at different locations through the company.
- You are an university student currently enrolled in computer science or equivalent.
- You work structured, goal-oriented and are analytically fit.
- You have excellent teamwork skills.
- You have an independent and systematic way of working.
- You have very good knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. python) and are familiar with object-oriented programming.
- You have basic knowledge of machine learning and its frameworks, preferably TensorFlow.
- You have practical experience in designing and training (deep) neural networks.
- Ideally, you already have first experience in cloud-based infrastructure and backend development.
- You are proficient in English, both written and spoken.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- A great work environment with co-workers you can rely on and learn from.
- The opportunity to make an impact by delivering fantastic work in essential projects.
- Flexible working hours, little hierarchy, and a collaborative work environment.