Program Manager Android Developer Platform (f/m/x) - limited to 18 months
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- work as part of an interdisciplinary team to launch a an optics innovation for Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality with focus on the Application Ecosystem and SW Developer Community
- plan and execute a global smart glasses field test with own budget and resources
- design, set-up and manage an appealing online platform concept for Android Developers to enable App innovations
- build and maintain a network of partners, opinion leaders and early adopters to shape a new product and application segment
- dynamically monitor, analyze and report community feedback / comments and work hand in hand with PR and Communications to reach the target groups and increase awareness
- be a proactive technical engine and influence the decisions that shape the future of our wearable products
- understand business requirements and analyze their impact on the design of software, hardware components and the whole emerging ecosystem of our optics products
- a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- significant hands-on experience in design and development of software systems
- broad experience in software development for mobile and/or wearable devices (Android preferred)
- ideally experience in managing a developer community using online platforms
- knowledge of mobile and/or wearable hardware components and technologies
- the Ability to operate independently and apply strategic thinking with technical depth and willingness to work in a small-team startup environment with hands-on assignments
- willingness to adapt to changing requirements and motivation to learn new technologies
- willingness to travel to visit and collaborate with external partners, support the team at int. fairs, congresses
- excellent communication skills. Fluency in English is required.
Tooz technologies - a joint venture of Deutsche Telekom AG and Carl Zeiss AG - develops technologies and applications for data glasses. In this legally independent joint venture of the two companies, technology and application development has been pooled at the sites in Aalen.
Thrive on innovation and deliver exciting solutions in a fast-paced work environment at this venture. We offer you the possibility to contribute in building great technology and in delivering an exciting user experience! Join us and be part of an open and inspiring culture together with excellent colleagues!