Digital Project Manager (m/w/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- Support, planning and implementation of digital projects in the area of Ecommerce
- Structure problems, analyze data and identify improvement for the online platform
- Prepare and conduct workshops with internal and external project stakeholders
- Derive and monitor business model hypotheses and integrate learnings (Build - Measure - Learn)
- Analyze, visualize and prioritize requirements
- Close alignment with project team and internal and external stakeholders
- You will apply your skills in various aspects of developing an eCommerce business model
- Work in an agile and dynamic team that is highly motivated
- a Master / Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Engineering or digital discipline
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Background in E-Commerce beneficial
- Experience in applying methods like Agile, Scrum, Design Thinking
- You like to work in a challenging international project setup
- Team player
- Fluent in English
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.