Global Inventory Sales Manager (m/w/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- assure a well-balanced and efficiently used global demo stock
- actively drive the sale of demo systems
- as owner of the demo loan process initiate optimization measures
- intervene in case of escalations
- provide regular KPI reports to the internal stakeholders
- degree with a technical and / or economic orientation or a similar qualification
- 2-3 years of work experience
- excellent organizational and planning skills as well as outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- fluent spoken and written English
- pleasant and self-confident behavior
- conscientious and accurate personality - sales personality (‘loves to sell’)
- analytical mindset (a combination of controller and salesman)
- independent working method and team spirit
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.