Global Supply Chain Project Manager (f/m/x) Consumer Markets
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that's focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues!
Join our Supply Chain Excellence Team at an exciting time! We need your support to drive Supply Chain projects globally across our business segment Consumer Markets and to improve existing as well as implement new Supply Chain processes serving our customers groups.
- lay out supply chain project concepts, define work packages and project plans
- deliver project milestones by actively driving and implementing Global Supply Chain projects
- analyze existing and design new structures and processes to anchor continuous improvement and Supply Chain Excellence
- collaborate closely with other business functions like IT, Sales/ Marketing, Operations, Logistics and Finance as well as with external partners
- support the Head of Supply Chain Excellence and Head of Global Supply Chain Management, Consumer Markets in developing processes, tools and best practices to drive global standardization across two strategic business units
- build a strong network and trustful relationships across ZEISS and drive new initiatives to establish supply chain excellence
- a university degree, preferably in engineering, business administration or business informatics, paired with a passion for logistics and supply chain management
- professional experience in international project management, ideally proven track record in customer order fulfillment gained in a supply
- chain consulting or logistics services business
- experience in establishing supply chain excellence and with a broad commercial understanding
- excellent communication skills and the ability to initiate, drive and implement change processes
- strong strategic and conceptual thinking paired with hands-on mentality and the assertiveness to drive operational roll-out and implementation
- an entrepreneurial mindset and engaging personality
- fluency in English and German
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.