Manager Digital Customer Enablement, Drive-to-Store Services (m/w/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- develop and roll-out the Digital Agent concept worldwide, track the roll-out and also monitor KPI
- establish a global Digital Agent community by developing a consulting concept "Digital Enablement" for customers
- develop and implement a training concept for Digital Agents in the countries
- coordinate the introduction of the Digital Agent concept in the countries
- continuously develop and be the technical support for the Digital Agents in the countries
- a successfully completed Bachelor degree, ideally with a MBA in Economics,
- Marketing or Digital Communication
- several years working experience in Marketing and Sales, ideally gained some international experience
- an entrepreneurial mindset and you can think strategically and analytically
- experience in project coordination and Marketing Strategy, Digital Marketing and Communication
- the ability to motivate and inspire your colleagues and work as a team player
- intercultural compatibility and the willigness to travel
- fluent English skills, ideally German
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.