People Development Intern / Working Student @ ZEISS Digital Partners
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that’s focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues.
The ZEISS Digital Partners based in Munich, Oberkochen, Jena, Berlin, Bangalore, Budapest and Shanghai are realizing cutting-edge customer-centric digital, data and AI solutions jointly with the ZEISS business units.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new:
For our Zeiss Digital Partners Team we are seeking a highly motivated and standalone intern for the period of at least 3 months.
- Support the monthly onboarding planning for new joiners of ZEISS Digital Partners
- Participate in creating and executing the people development process for 300+ people
- Support in developing content for intranet/internet and other business relevant media
- Support in organizing events and coordination of back office
- Support the team in administrative topics
- You are studying Communications, Business Administration and/or Economics with focus on HR topics
- First experience in human resources, assistance, administration and in communications
- A passion for excellence as well as for people
- You are independent, creative as well as structured in your work attitude with strong organizational skills
- Very good communication and writing skills in English
- You are self-motivated and ready to make suggestions and own topics
- You feel responsible for high quality end-results
If you have any technical questions regarding this position, please contact the relevant department (Swetlana Jenner, firstname.lastname@example.org). Please send any other and all HR-related questions to email@example.com.
As a student worker, you will work side by side with your coworkers as equals in an environment which will allow you create the ideal conditions for your future career.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.