Project Manager Web (m/f/x)
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that’s focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues.
The Digital Innovation Partners unit based in Munich, Oberkochen and Jena is realizing cutting-edge and customer-centric digital solutions jointly with the ZEISS business units.
Your role at ZEISS Digital Innovation Partners
You will play a crucial role in growing the Digital Innovation Partners unit and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at ZEISS. In this challenging function you will collect, challenge and prioritize requirements from relevant ZEISS web stakeholders and manage the entire backlog. You will also proactively recommend web enhancements as well as leveraging data / facts e.g. from Analytics, A/B testing and / or insights from customer feedback.
The coordination of Business, Design and Engineering support is essential to deliver prioritized backlog items. The interaction and the exchange with other project managers (web and other projects/products) to identify similar requirements and patterns across our ZEISS businesses to further increase efficiency and building up a solid knowledge backbone is also part or your role. Furthermore you will create and shape a communication plan around web enhancements, offerings and changes and support to educate the global web editor community.
- A background in business / marketing, industrial engineering, information systems engineering or computer science
- > 3 years of experience in driving and shaping Content Management Systems (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager) in B2B and / or B2C environments
- A passion for digital technologies, market trends, economic developments and ZEISS' products and markets
- A sharp analytical mind quickly grasping the relevance of ideas
- Strong educational skills to train and mentor colleagues from our business groups
- Strong curiosity and willingness to develop new capabilities
- The ability to work in an independent, proactive, goal- and output-oriented manner - with strong intrinsic motivation
- Strong communication skills paired with empathy to easily navigate in corporate as well as “geeky/nerdy” environments
- Fluent English and German language skills
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.