System / Development Engineer Consumer Products (f/m/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- drive the development of next generation digital consumer products in the domains cinematography, sport optics and mobile devices.
- be responsible for the system architecture and the specifications and coordinate these with internal and international partners.
- collect, analyze, and align the requirements for our products and their components.
- ensure the functionality and producibility of the systems through interdepartmental cooperation from the first concepts to market launch.
- be strongly involved in the innovation and pre-development process contributing to our technology roadmap.
- practically test novel technologies and concepts for our digital products with pretotypes, demonstrators and prototypes.
- help us to leverage the latest technology advancements to address tomorrow's challenges and to get brand leadership for digital image consumer products
- a very good degree in physics, engineering or a comparable course of study, ideally with a PhD
- a strong background in optics, mechanics and electronics
- proven knowledge in computer vision and / or machine learning
- a high degree of resilience, creativity and autonomy
- very good communication, organizational and teamwork skills
- fluent communication skills in German and English
- the vision and hands-on mindset to make your ideas come to life in ZEISS digital consumer products
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.