Master Thesis in Deep Learning and Biomedical Imaging Research (f/m/x)
Munich or Jena
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
Want to drive the next generation of intelligent products?
We are looking for passionate and talented students who want to make a difference by helping researchers in cell biology to get the most out of their experiments and go beyond what is currently possible using Machine Learning and Deep Learning in particular. Integrated into a rapidly growing team of researchers at Corporate Research and Technology from whom you can learn, you will have the opportunity to tackle a variety of questions related to life sciences using image classification, segmentation, image-to-image translation, and more.
- a bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, or related fields with an outstanding study record
- a good understanding of machine learning and computer vision, as well as of best practices in model development
- a solid programming background in Python and hands-on experience with machine learning frameworks like PyTorch or Tensorflow
- a high motivation, creativity, and flexibility, as well as a structured and independent way of working
- good communication and presentation skills
If you have any questions, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
As a student worker, you will work side by side with your coworkers as equals in an environment which will allow you create the ideal conditions for your future career.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.