Roll out Project Manager Smart Service (m/f/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new:
Revolutionize the digital world of Carl Zeiss Meditec AG and together with our agile development teams, take a step towards the medical technology of tomorrow. Come and join our mission of driving the digital transformation of our Health Data Platform and our Medical Ecosystem.
As Roll out Project Manager Smart Service, you will be collaborating with the internal customers to meet the business’ goals of connected devices and remote services functionality. You will also act as a Remote Platform Subject Matter Expert (SME) across ZEISS and work on the following tasks:
- Collaborate with internal development team, IT (ZEISS) and external partners to implement and manage technical product features, together with IT,
- Work closely with the technical support team for the Smart Service Tool (internal and external).
- Manage supported versions and keep adequate documentation for users.
- Support legal, compliance and security for the platform and its IT service offerings.
- You have successfully completed your studies in software engineering, computer science or a comparable area.
- Experience in project management ideally in the regulated environment of medical technology.
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in Software and web technologies, IT System network, WLAN, LAN Administration, Troubleshooting, Windows, and Linux OS
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a matrix organization. Strong ability to communicate and work in a team as well as a high degree of initiative and commitment.
- Experience in remote support, condition monitoring IT Service delivery and support experience would be a plus.
- Familiarity and experience with concepts such as Agile, Lean, ITIL, PMP methodologies, GxP and ISO27001 standard would be a plus.
- fluent in business English and have basic skills in German
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.